Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 683.870 IQD / BAM
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 802,485 Dinar (1,173KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 739,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ottawa costs C$9 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Toluca costs Mex$ 5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $33 (about 3 hours ago)