Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.104 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,035,712 Dinar (492,336 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 753,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)