Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.050 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 839,477 Dinar (409,592 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 677,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)