Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.055 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 865,867 Dinar (421,291 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 696,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,800 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort St. John costs C$1.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belfast costs £0.05 (about 2 hours ago)