Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 980 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.857 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 391,834 Dinar (11,573 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)