Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,547 prices entered by 572 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.316 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 327,025 Dinar (₨17,855) in Bangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (6 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)