Cost of living comparison between Bamako, Mali and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.931 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 622,806 Dinar (322,549 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)