Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 380.048 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 569,651 Dinar (R$ 1,499) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (42 minutes ago)