Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 893.006 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 415,555 Dinar (AU$465) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)