Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08169 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 891,289 Dinar (Rp 10,911,020) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 801,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)