Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08840 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 436,329 Dinar (Rp 4,935,944) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,500 ₪ (39 minutes ago)