Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08406 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 861,658 Dinar (Rp 10,251,114) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 766,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (about 1 hour ago)