Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08864 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 530,622 Dinar (Rp 5,986,457) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (42 minutes ago)