Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08861 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 525,019 Dinar (Rp 5,925,019) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)