Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 301.871 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 923,174 Dinar (3,058 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 825,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (38 minutes ago)