Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.201 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 741,011 Dinar (Php33,377) in Baguio City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 693,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)