Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.639 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 399,325 Dinar (Php16,893) in Baguio City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)