Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017.
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 893,154 Dinar in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 753,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)