Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1377.157 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 960,394 Dinar (€697) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 798,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)