Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.744 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 865,132 Dinar (Php38,038) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 807,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)