Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.153 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 527,893 Dinar (15,457 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)