Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 207.052 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 743,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 709,116 Dinar (3,425TL) in Aydin.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort St. John costs C$1.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belfast costs £0.05 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)