Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 819.936 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 83% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,428,706 Dinar (NZ$1,742) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 782,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (42 minutes ago)