Cost of living in Austin, Texas, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,481 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Austin, Texas (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 524,229 Dinar ($444) in Austin, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)