Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.209 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 686,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 676,676 Dinar (₨37,162) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 32,000 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 220 ₨ (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Diyarbakır costs 90TL (29 minutes ago)