Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.943 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 821,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 807,921 Dinar (₨45,027) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (42 minutes ago)