Cost of living in Aurangabad, India vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.557 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 777,345 Dinar (₨46,949) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 764,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)