Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,550 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 842.488 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 727,627 Dinar (NZ$864) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)