Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,712 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 857.033 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,129,860 Dinar (NZ$1,318) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 718,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (22 minutes ago)