Cost of living in Athens, Georgia, United States vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 1190.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens, Georgia (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 989,967 Dinar ($832) in Athens, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 737,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallahassee, Florida costs $520 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santa Marta costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)