Cost of living in Athens, Georgia, United States vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1190.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens, Georgia (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,035,140 Dinar ($870) in Athens, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 772,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (about 3 hours ago)