Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 314.950 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 450,093 Dinar (﷼ 1,429) in Ta'if.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (20 minutes ago)