Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.256 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 708,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 643,546 Dinar (E£ 9,713) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)