Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21139 IQD / PYG
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 490,937 Dinar (2,322,411 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 900,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)