Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.239 IQD / ERN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 874,997 Dinar (Nakfa11,328) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 696,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)