Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.289 IQD / ERN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 595,471 Dinar (Nakfa7,705) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)