Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.280 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,134,211 Dinar (3,393 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 800,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (39 minutes ago)