Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 338.760 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 954,671 Dinar (2,818 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 698,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)