Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 322.126 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,080,753 Dinar (3,355 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 793,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)