Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 346.334 IQD / TMT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 825,348 Dinar (2,383 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 753,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Valparaiso costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)