Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 347.214 IQD / TMT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 845,872 Dinar (2,436 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 784,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)