Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 341.714 IQD / TMT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 826,564 Dinar (2,419 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 725,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 113 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pisa costs €0.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perpignan costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)