Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1192.300 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,082,859 Dinar ($908) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 720,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Faro costs €31 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.209 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 3 hours ago)