Cost of living comparison between Asansol, India and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.447 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 349,716 Dinar (₨20,044) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)