Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.951 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 727,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 704,724 Dinar (₨39,258) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)