Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.509 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 896,835 Dinar (1,760,272 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 788,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Leeds costs £2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥900 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reggio Calabria costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)