Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.788 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,031,885 Dinar (CH$577,156) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 824,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)