Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.798 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 494,418 Dinar (CH$274,961) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Beirut costs 2,500 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (12 minutes ago)