Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1358.544 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,126,589 Dinar (€829) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 787,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)