Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02815 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 739,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 738,624 Dinar (﷼ 26,238,613) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guwahati costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 4 hours ago)