Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03402 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 785,407 Dinar (﷼ 23,083,697) in Ardabil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 773,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)