Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018.
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 986,508 Dinar in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 813,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)