Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 315.750 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 823,076 Dinar (﷼ 2,607) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 752,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)