Cost of living in Arad, Romania vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 283.668 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 751,063 Dinar (2,648 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 682,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort St. John costs C$1.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 65 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belfast costs £0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)