Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 313.467 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 829,864 Dinar (2,647 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 738,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)