Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.577 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 442,937 Dinar (123,827 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (29 minutes ago)