Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1649.461 IQD / JOD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 943,814 Dinar (Dinar 572) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 790,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)