Cost of living comparison between Aqaba, Jordan and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1639.266 IQD / JOD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 399,060 Dinar (Dinar 243) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)