Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1669.249 IQD / JOD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 498,367 Dinar (Dinar 299) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)