Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1677.066 IQD / JOD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 913,848 Dinar (Dinar 545) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 764,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)