Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.035 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,230,522 Dinar (₩1,188,450) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 773,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)