Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.106 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,239,589 Dinar (₩1,120,938) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 773,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)