Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.853 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,032,445 Dinar (CH$557,078) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 803,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Conakry costs 18,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)