Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.800 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 377,190 Dinar (CH$209,515) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)