Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.36473 IQD / MGA
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 471,922 Dinar (1,293,889 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (28 minutes ago)