Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38317 IQD / MGA
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 788,214 Dinar (2,057,078 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 695,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (about 1 hour ago)