Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.32799 IQD / MGA
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 802,929 Dinar (2,448,055 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 734,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Toluca costs Mex$ 5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (about 3 hours ago)