Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38121 IQD / MGA
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 443,574 Dinar (1,163,583 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)