Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.360 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 494,912 Dinar (1,498TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (18 minutes ago)