Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.886 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 800,184 Dinar (2,397TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 735,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)