Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.055 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 762,533 Dinar (₩722,695) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 729,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $24,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $1,211 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $828 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,500,000 L£ (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (about 1 hour ago)