Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,833 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 316.664 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 844,869 Dinar (2,668TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 790,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)