Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 372.522 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 890,436 Dinar (R$ 2,390) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 753,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 18,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siegen costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brighton and Hove costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (about 2 hours ago)