Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.898 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 763,231 Dinar (Bs 6,529) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 754,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)