Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,258 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1286.907 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 468,809 Dinar (€364) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (29 minutes ago)