Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.302 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 734,009 Dinar (₨40,106) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 708,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)