Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.050 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 404,149 Dinar (₨22,390) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)