Cost of living comparison between Almería, Spain and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1281.152 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 468,412 Dinar (€366) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)