Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1454.010 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 986,057 Dinar (€678) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 774,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)