Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1267.026 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 468,577 Dinar (€370) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)