Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.132 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 813,240 Dinar (259,635 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 764,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Posadas costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 82,410 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 2 hours ago)