Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.212 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 785,733 Dinar (244,659 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 736,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)